Ruling Out A Plugin Conflict
Plugins are amazing.. however, they don't always play well with each other sometimes and can start to cause some issues on your site. Before submitting a ticket you'll need to make sure this isn't an issue with the plugin's on your site, here are some steps to rule out a plugin conflict:
Head over to Appearance > Plugins
- Click the checkbox at the very top checkmark every single plugin you have installed.
- Bulk Actions, choose Deactivate from the list and then apply.
- Now all plugins are deactivated
- Activate only the plugins that we have recommended for your specific theme.
- View your site and see if the issue you were having is now corrected.
- If that correct your issue, activate each plugin on one by one (refresh your site after each activation to see if anything changes
- If not, make sure that all of your plugins are up to date.
- Still not working submit a ticket.